We are loving everyone’s photo submissions! The food looks great, and the photos are awesome. If you still haven’t submitted a photo yet or need some help getting more ‘Likes’, here are a couple of tip and tricks we’ve gather to help you win this contest:
When taking your photo:
- Do something funny and eye catching when you take your photo! Make a funny face, hold up a sign with a witty caption, or get a group of friends in the photo with you.
- Attempt to take a really beautiful photo of your food. Use natural light, food props, and/or have someone help you take it.
- Submit a photo with an interesting and detailed caption. Instead of just stating that your photo is “a sandwich”, write something like, “Giant sandwich with 2 pounds of meat on freshly baked bread from Mom’s Little Bakery in Washington, DC”.
- Make sure your photo is in focus!
When sharing your photo:
- “Share” the photo directly from the photo album to your own wall asking friends to “like” it.
- Share the link to your photo through social media outlets like Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest.
- Ask friends to share your photo on their walls to help you win.
- Post the link to the photo on your friend’s walls asking them to “like” it.
- Ask your friends to “like” your photo through a status update. Don’t forget to include your link to the photo!
Remember, the contest ends Monday, April 30, so there is still plenty of time to submit your photo. For the full rules and details of the contest, click here.
We wish everyone the best of luck!